Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Francesca Hair Party

Thursday 2 February 2012

MorrocanOil For Healthier Hair + My Moroccan Holiday

DISCOVER MOROCCO FOR YOU....DISCOVER MOROCCAN OIL FOR YOUR HAIR - HERE


Discover the power of Moroccanoil, a revolutionary styling, finishing and conditioning product that has been driving the celebs crazy!! Instantly absorbing, Moroccanoil Oil Treatment helps eliminate frizz, easily detangles your locks and provides long term conditioning for added bounce. Who wouldn't want this??
 A wondrous multi-tasker, Moroccanoil Oil Treatment helps to soften thick and unmanageable hair, helps build flexible strength, restores the shine and softness to once dull, lifeless looking hair and even protects against environmental damage. WOWSA! If your hair's been damaged by colouring and styling or you have hair extensions, this product is for you. The unique quality of instant absorption allows it to impart instant shine without leaving an oily residue.



I recently visited Morocco and with me I took the above 'Moroccan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner' to ensure frizz free managable hair throughout my stay. Total holiday must have!!

There are also some wonderful Hair Masks included in the Moroccan Oil range



Moroccan Oil Intense Hydrating Mask is specifically for damaged and dry hair


Moraccan Oil Restorative Hair Mask was designed specifically for over coloured and chemically treated hair

To check out what Styling Products are available in the Moroccan Oil range and to purchase any of the above click here

Seeing as we are on the Morocco subject I thought I'd add some of my holiday snaps for you to check out!!!



Hotel Riu Tikida Palmarie, Marrakech





Our Little Garden


Rocking the Ray Ban Aviators by the Pool


 

Me and The BF. I'm wearing a New Look Flowered Playsuit


Our Hallway


The Pool


M&S Vest and Jack Wills Skirt for the evening


A white New Look Dress


Neon Orange Primark Vest and a flowered Jack Wills Skirt


Poolside in my Chloe Shades


Loving the Ray Ban Wayfarers ( I get Men's so they are bigger )


The hecticness that is Marrakech Market






Extremely tanned in my French Connection Denim wrap around Dress




He thought it'd be a great idea to sit in the pot for a pic...Unfortunately the pot fell over!!






Take me back now!!!

Franki xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment